Cinco de Mayo came and went once again, but this delicious drink can be enjoyed all summer long!
The Cookie Rookie created a fun recipe that is quick, easy and taste great! We added our own Foothills twist and hope you enjoy!
1 can lemon lime soda
2 tablespoons lime juice
3 ounces tequila
2 scoops Foothills Lemon Sorbet
Lime for garnish
1. Rub lime over rim of glass and dip in salt to coat rim
2. In a large pitcher, stir soda, tequila, lime juice
3. Carefully add 2 scoops of sorbet into glass
4. Pour margarita mix over sorbet
5. Garnish with lime wedge and zest