We hope everyone is having a good week so far! May Long Weekend is almost here and we stumbled across the perfect drink to help you wind down... but with a Foothills Creamery twist ;)
The food blog, Recipe Runner, created a super easy and tasty recipe for Bellinis, which you can find here.
It only calls for three ingredients, one of which we've substituted for our own delicious Strawberry Sorbet!
- 1 bottle Pink Moscato, Prosecco, or Champagne, chilled
- 1 pint Foothills Creamery Strawberry Sorbet
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Place 1-2 small scoops of Foothills Creamery Strawberry Sorbet in the bottom of each Champagne flute.
- Carefully pour the Pink Moscato over the top of the sorbet.
- Top each drink off with 2-3 fresh raspberries or strawberries and serve.